Haddon Heights High School has seen nearly a century’s worth of students pass through its doors. The first high school was located at the intersection of Kings Highway and Atlantic Avenue, where the Atlantic Avenue School playground now rests. The current high school, between First and Second Avenues at Garden Street, was opened in 1924 and expanded in the mid-1950s and late 1990s. As of the time of this writing, its principal is David Sandowich. Thanks to Mr. Sandowich and High School Librarian Lynn Pascale for providing permission and access to much of the material contained herein.