Current Historical Interpretive Signage:
1. Albertson Memorial Fountain – White Horse Pike & Kings Highway
2. Col. Joseph Ellis House – 1009 Sycamore Street. Jacob Hinchman built the original post & beam frame house c. 1720. Col. Ellis built the Georgian addition c. 1760.
3. Crystal Lake – Camden County Park at the War Memorial Cannons
4. Glover Fulling Mill – original sign at old DPW site
5. Haddon Heights Map & Aerial View – 608 Station Avenue at the Library
6. Hinchman-Hurley-Lippencott House – 1089 N Park Drive. Built in 1699 and enlarged in 1705 by John Hinchman. James Hurley added the very stylish classical addition c. 1800.
7. Log Cabin – 600 Lippincott Lane, across from the Community Center and new DPW back gate
8. John T Glover House – 1212 Sylvan Drive. John Siddons built the original one-over-one-room Victorian style dwelling in 1713, enlarged by John T Glover in 1800 and again in 1850.
9. RR Train & Freight Station – Station & W Atlantic Avenues
10. White Horse Pike – White Horse Pike & Station Avenue
11. Isaac Glover House – 1908 New Jersey Avenue. Eastern section of this house was built c. 1750, facing the original route of the King’s Highway. Isaac was probably responsible for the matching brick addition in 1774.
Additionally (using 1904 as the date of incorporation of the Borough), 12 historical Centennial Home markers have been purchased by property owners (of 217 total Centennial Homes).