The First Presbyterian Church, “a vital Christian community,” has been in Haddon Heights since 1901. The current church edifice, which was built in 1908, is located on the corner of Seventh Avenue and Green Street and can be found on the web at Thanks to Carole Leadbeater for providing the information and the following pictures, which are from the Church’s 75th anniversary booklet, published in 1976.